Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Patterns

Patterns have emerged in my work week - I usually work Friday-Tuesday and then have off Wednesdays and Thursdays - which has become my "Disney Weekend". Since I'm not character trained yet (still don't know when that is happening!), what I do at work is the same every day with changing faces and families. It's a lot of fun, and I am so lucky that I love my job, but there isn't anything very exciting or new to report.

However, today I had a day off! I went to the Magic Kingdom with a friend and had a blast watching the parades and riding attractions. It's strange that I can work somewhere every day and still feel like I'm stepping into a new magical place every single time I visit. Tomorrow I have off, but I'll be doing mostly school work and errands. Things here are crazy, but a lot of fun. I can't believe we're over halfway through February!

No comments:

Post a Comment