Monday, February 13, 2012

Chilly Nights

Another chilly night in the Magic Kingdom, but slightly more manageable since I was expecting the cold and our coordinators provided us with hand-warmers! Since we were a little over-staffed tonight, I had the opportunity to roam around Tomorrowland and Fantasyland making magical moments for guests! It was a lot of fun to add some extra pixie dust into their vacations.

When I was at a tripod, I spend most of the night on Tomorrowland Bridge, including during two Dream Along with Mickey's, the Magic Memories and You, and Wishes! Since it was very crowded, I got to talk to guests from all over the country before the show started and met the cutest little girl from Michigan who's favorite part of the day was going inside the castle, and tomorrow she got to have dinner with Cinderella. It was adorable. I also got hugs and high-fives from the cutest kids today.

When I wasn't on Tomorrowland Bridge, I was over on the Fantasyland Bridge, where I had four cheerleading squads want photos and one Brazilian tour group! Large group photos on a tripod are difficult, but definitely not impossible. My shift ended at 12:15, and the Magic Kingdom was open until 2am, which meant that I didn't have to wait long for the bus - and I got a seat. Which is always nice after a long day.

Tomorrow (or I guess it's today), I'm on Main Street for the first time in a long while, which will be a lot of fun! Can't wait to see where the put me.

No comments:

Post a Comment