Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tours and Some Time Off

Today, I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning in order to catch a bus in time to go on an intensive Magic Kingdom tour called "Once Upon a Time is Now". The tour started at 7:15am, and once it got going, I soon realized that it is a tour meant to start off your college experience, so I was already a week ahead of everyone I was with. I met some really cool people, but it was a bit annoying to already know about 98% of the information given out during the tour while it was all new to everyone else.

But, after a long morning of finding out the same information I'd gotten all through training, I was done for the day shortly before noon, went over to costuming to pick up a special Main Street costume, and then went over to meet my friend Kim in the Magic Kingdom. We had a great time wandering around (we rode a few rides, including Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin and Splash Mountain) and then went over to Epcot to ride Test Track and a few of the countries in Epcot.

As it got dark, we headed back to our apartments since we had to work early in the morning and we were both exhausted from long days. It was nice to hang out with a new friend and get to know some more people on the program! And, when I got home, I had a special package waiting for me... THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

Tomorrow, I get to sleep in until 5:45, which is so exciting! It'll be my first day without a trainer hovering, which should be very very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment