Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My First Night Shift

Tonight was my first night shift, which was super exciting! I started out at Partner's Right, where I photographed families in front of the Partners statue and Cinderella castle while watching a Move It Shake It Celebrate It street party and two shows of Dream Along with Mickey. I love Partners Right because I get maximum guest interaction, everyone streams through the Main Plaza to go to any land from Main Street and I am always busy with a line of people waiting to have their picture taken. I've met people all over the country and world.

After Partners Right, I got to be part of a Dessert Party underneath Tomorrowland Terrace where I took photographs of guests who were specially invited to an all-you-can-eat dessert buffet during Dream Along With Mickey, Magic Memories and You and Wishes. Very few people wanted photos during the shows, so I got to talk to guests and watch the shows while working - AWESOME.

After the Dessert party, which ends shortly after Wishes, I moved over to the Tomorrowland Bridge to close the park and take photos of guests leaving the park and wish them a good night. This goes until about 45 minutes after park close and then I had a chance to walk through the empty park while going back to base. The park is gorgeous at night, both full of guests and empty - I love all the lights and colors.

Next, I have two days off! What will I do with my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment