Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mornings at the Magic Kingdom

Today was a nice short shift - 8am until 2:30 pm, which meant I got to open the park at Partners Right. I love opening the park because its so exciting to see Main Street go from empty to flooded with people in just mere minutes. I love the energy of being right in front of the castle, welcoming guests into a new day at the parks.

Then, after moving around to a variety of different positions, I got to photograph the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It street party - which was a TON of fun. It's all candids, which is a great change from the tripod. I love this street party because of all the energy - the kids get so excited and are adorable following the dance moves. The parents' are so grateful that I'm capturing the magical moments.

I also got to watch Dream Along with Mickey today - which is my favorite show, ever. It never gets old, but I am starting to learn the dance and lyrics! No complaints here though, since I adore the show. Tomorrow, I get Night and View trained, which will be very interesting. Can't wait how to capture Cinderella Castle at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment