Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Winter" has struck!

Today it got "cold" for the first time since being down in Orlando - which means, a chilly 35 degrees. Not too bad, except for the wind - which was brutal. But, despite the cold, it was a great night at work.

First, it was off to the Rose Garden, where I was situated until my lunch break - about two hours. I got to watch Dream Along with Mickey twice, and take some great photos of families with the fireworks going off in the background. I almost got to shoot a proposal, but was called away minutes before it happened. ): boo...

After lunch, it was off to make some magical moments in Tomorrowland and then to Partner's Right during Dream Along with Mickey, Spectromagic (the first time the parade was back in months!!), the Magic Memories and You, Wishes, the Magic Memories and You, and then Spectromagic again. I managed to take some amazing photos during the fireworks of (very cold) families.

Then, it was break time, and afterwards, I set up Tomorrowland Bridge 2 until the rest of the night. It wasn't very busy since it was very very cold, but I managed to take a few shots in between waving to hurried guests. It was a great night, with some entertaining guests, and I get to do it all over again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment