Thursday, March 1, 2012

One More Disney Day

Work has been the same all week, but now it's March (CRAZY, right?!) which means that I get character trained next week! I am so excited to add some more excitement into my work week, since I've become used to the current patterns.

Yesterday (Leap Day) was "One More Disney Day", which (for those of you who may not know) meant the Magic Kingdom was open from 6am on the 29th to 6am today. While I didn't go for the entire time, I ended up going to the Magic Kingdom around 4pm and then met up with some friends (both from work and from the complex) as well as making new friends along the way. We stayed ALL NIGHT - so I experienced the Magic Kingdom at 4:30am, which was a crazy once in a lifetime experience. I didn't get home until 7am this morning, where I promptly crashed and woke up about an hour and a half ago.

One More Disney Day was the most fun I've had in the parks this entire program. I don't know if it was the spirit of the event or the people I was with or what, but it was amazing! There was such a spirit of camradarie among everyone who was determined to last all night long. We didn't ride many attractions (beside Splash Mountain (TWICE!)), but instead waited in line (for over four hours) to meet Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. Rapunzel is out every day, but Flynn is always out saving the kingdom and was only there that night. So we made lots of friends in line as we waited to meet our favorites from Tangled. It was definitely lots of fun.

I'll update soon with pictures, but I'm feeling a little under the weather for the past few days and I don't think staying up all night helped. Oops. Have a magical day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment