Saturday, January 21, 2012

And I'm Off... (Well, Almost)

In just a few short days, I will be flying out of Milwaukee to Orlando to check-in for my four-month internship with the Disney College Program! I am extremely excited about this opportunity and it cannot start soon enough (though, this may be in part the fact that it is supposed to be a high of 81 degrees while I'm moving in on Monday, and it will be a high of 32 here in Wisconsin).

For those of you who may not know, I have been accepted into the Disney College Program for Spring 2012 as a Photopass Photographer - the cast member who stops guests in the parks to take their photo with characters or landmarks...that'll be me! Photopass is the second most selective part of the program to be accepted into, and I am very proud of this accomplishment. I'll be residing in sunny Florida from Monday (January 23rd) until Friday, May 18.

This blog will be a little place to document my adventures down at Disney and to keep anyone who is interested (hello, family!) updated. I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment