Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bucket List Progress

I've been a busy busy bee these past couple days. I've...

-character hunted at Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot (finished AK, made progress everywhere else)

-made progress on Epcot, AK and Hollywood Studios attractions

-visited three resorts

-indulged in some decadent desserts (Ghiradelli - yum, Mousse - OMG, Pretzel - meh)

Tomorrow (or today, since it's nearly 1am), I will be heading to the MK in the morning to try and finish the characters I haven't met yet, and then I'm hanging out with my friend Kim, so hopefully we'll do something that I can cross off my list.

Saturday, AKA the night my family arrives (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), I will be spending the morning exploring a few resorts and then heading either to Hollywood Studios to character hunt or Epcot. We shall see.

Can't believe I've only got a week left.

This is surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment